Thursday, May 8, 2008

T.I

Photobucket This is the King of the South T.I/Tip he as made it to the top and now he have to go to jail for weapons he had or suppose to have."T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, must spend at least 1,000 hours talking to youth groups about the pitfalls of guns, gangs and drugs before reporting for about a year in prison".Now at 27 he will most likely do his time but his five kids wouldnt b lonely for long but they will have to understand the things he have done.T.I will might do more time but if he is on good behavior and do all da community survice hours then he will be released in the next year,plus Clifford "T.I Tip" Harris will also have to pay $100,000 and also he have to do a total of 1,500 hours of service then he have to do "three years of supervised"

1 comment:

Samson said...

That's a very good article.