Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I feel.................

I feel like everything I see is not real
I feel like everything i touch turns into to steel
I feel like everything i hear is noise,confusion,and drama
I feel like everything I taste makes me want to vomit
I feel like everything I do I got to be precautious
I feel like just critical things I think about makes me nautious
I feel like crying sometimes for no reason
I feel like just giving up just to get attention
I feel like telling people how I really feel
I feel like getting out so I can feel healed
I feel like walking into a glow
I feel like letting go off all my frustrated, hard times,past times,drama,self-esteem,amd just flow
I feel like getting more pride
because the one I have is dry
I feel like walking with my head up high
I feel like not trying to be stepped on,or talked about while I get my shine
I feel like im being judged
I feel like the only one to do that is the one up above
I feel like just letting go of all the dumbness
because im gonna do me regardless
Behind all these laughters,and smiles is just a joke ,sorrow, and pain,as well
I just wish they could come out of their shells
People are full of bumps
Everybody is full of fronts

From soulja girl,and Wy-Wy

1 comment:

Samson said...

Hey,
You need to interrogate yourself. What is wrong with you? Your poem expresses sadness.