Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Make me feel!!!!!!!!!

I want you to make me feel like im loved
I want you to make me feel like I belong to you
I want you to belong to me
I need your love and affection
I want you to let all my friends know that we are together
I want our love to mean something
I want you to dream about me when you have nothing eles to think about
I want you to have me on your mind everyday all the time
I want you to go out into the world and be able to scream my name out loud and proud
I want you to like me and want me for me
I cant be nobody eles but me
I want you to be able to have love for me and only me
I want this love to stay strong
I want you to think about me all night long



From Soulja girl

3 comments:

Samson said...

Hey,
That's so crazy. Love is blind. You need to get out to see clearly for your self.

RSS(S16 elites) said...

Latisha....lol ur losin it you no that?

Teenology said...

You describe overpowering emotions. Are you the same as the speaker in the poem or are they different?

Ms. Clark