Wednesday, May 14, 2008

People and there sneakers







There is a craze going on out there and its called a sneaker fiend. The definition of a sneaker feind is one who cannot imagine life with out sexy and or the hottest "sneaks." The newest craze is called Nike dunks. These are Nike's that have different designs on the besides the classic white and black type. There are some called Nike Vandals/ Send me help Nike's/and Tokyo Nike dunks
These are the most beautiful converse i have seen in a long time. I spotted them in Manhattan mall in the footlocker. These are my dream sneakers. they come in all different colors but the theme stays the same monkeys in space. If i buy these you best believe that i saw them as soon as i walked in. Get ready universe Nicole is about to officially be an exclusive converse mama.














1 comment:

Pancho said...

Hey I was looking at the space ace converse shoe and was wondering if you could give me more details about it and help me locate it. Like what store did you say you found it at? Could you provide an address for that store. I really am trying hard to find it but it seems to be really rare shoe to get. If you could help me by giving me any details that you might know about it, I would really appreciate it! thank you