Tuesday, May 13, 2008


If you could see inside my soul see inside my heart,you would know how I long for you whenever we're apart.
If you could see inside my head , if thoughts were things to see you would know how I cherish you how much you mean to me .
In all the ways you comfort me the way you speak to me near the way you know just what to do to chase away my, fear
The sparkle in your beautiful eyes your smile, laugh, your touch are just a few of many reasonsI love you oh so much
Knowing I can talk to you about any and everything
and knowing together we will get through whatever life may bring
I could search the whole world over and this I know is true
I would never find another love like the love I found with you
Though with each new day, each sunrise we can't know what's in store
there is one thing I know for sure each day I love you more
So if you could see inside my head if thoughts were things to see
you would know I blessed I feel to have you here with me
cooli3 and drum bum 4 eva
written by Cornelio J.

4 comments:

Teenology said...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS POEM IS HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FROM SOULJA GIRL

Samson said...

Hey,
Your poem is so inspiring. Keep it up.

RSS(S16 elites) said...

son...u stay bringin a tear 2 ma eye with this love crap.... let ur soul run wild lol

Teenology said...

How did you create the graphic? I still object to the term "coolie." Look up the meaning and redesign!